twitter


There are two big things that I thought about lately. One, is the announcement for S2 in UPI (which I hope for so much), and two, is two months-late of my period which led to a test pack (which made my heart beating faster). fiuuuh ...

There is one thing I want to buy, badly. That is books (which you all may figured out). After several times I manage and re-manage my bookshelves, I came to a conclusion that I do, running out new books to read.

There is one thing I must do as soon as possible. This might be everybody's nightmare (at work), that is : making book or module. Arrrgh ...

There is one kind of food I will eat for lunch. One of them is fruit salad or 'rujak', this is maybe due to the late of my "period" (or maybe this is just my imagination; coz like it or not, I always eat ... )



1 komentar:

  1. there is one thing i want to say.. *geura USG euyyyy* :D