twitter


I have a confession to make. Je deteste ma mere. I have tried to understand her for years. Never make it up. Dunno who's fault or why. Maybe it is my fault. And definitely my sins. Islam taught me to respect her, not to say something that would hurt her.

Est-ce que J'ai la chance de raison? I guess I have. Quand mes parents etaint separer, I supposed to have choice. They supposed to give me choices. I was just a little people, for God sake. Je ne jamais demander pour etre au monde.

And when now she is stubborn and make me feel like in hell (though never been there), who's fault is that? Again, mine ..

God, I wish I could be someone else. I've pictured that since I was been able to imagine. Or else, I prefer to be no one. Just none. No exist.

Wish could be like everybody else. I wish I can blame God for this.

And I did blame God tonight.

Forgive me Allah, for I have sins ...

0 komentar: