twitter


I haven't had my period since April. Well, it didn't bother me so much cause I do have irregular cycle. But then, my skirt felt so tight, I became fatter, and fatter. Good gracious, I always wanted to be fatter (I was so skinny) but indeed it doesn't comfortable. You see, fat makes you hard to breath, urge you to buy new clothes, cause the old were not fit anymore.

Back to the problem, I felt that I pregnant. Yesterday, I went to a gynechologist and have myself checked. The result is; the baby is already 5 weeks in my womb.

This is a surprise. Even though I have thought about it, still I rather shocked. And I feel little bit guilty, I am afraid the baby will feel that he or she (?) is being rejected. I accept this pregnancy, I think this is the best arrangement Allah given me.

Then, there will be, and there must be some changing plans. Before, I plan to have a fast track on my study, and I'll do whatever necessary for the succeed of my works. Now, all must wait. Like a movie, those things must slowing down .. must be on slow motion ..

and that has everything to do with this baby ..

Welcome aboard honey ..

1 komentar:

  1. kyaaaa!!!bu irma punya baby lagih??hehehe...
    omedetou...mudah2an cowok bu...^^
    cewek juga gpp kan??hehehe..
    ^^