twitter


Last night I had a strange dream (not for the first time though) that we (me and my husband) had to protect our children from bad guys cause they would come and kill them (maybe because I watch movie too much). So I succeed saving my three children but I found my little baby died, he (or she?) is being beheaded.

This morning it was all normal until I had a stomachache. I just reminded myself to get laid for a while after finishing the works. Went to the bathroom and found stain-blood on my panty.

God, then it was just like slow motion. Went to the hospital, waited for the gynechologist. I just knew something went wrong cause I had this pain like everytime I deliver a baby.

Then the shrink told me that I lost .. her(or him). I went home numb. Could not even able to describe my own feeling. This talkactive mouth had decided to be speechless.

I know that it has not been a baby. It just a tiny thing. But I loved it. I have plans, I already arrange some things for this change. I just felt that I really lost someone, although it hasn't been able to feel anything.

Gone baby gone ..


1 komentar:

  1. be patient miss...:) (hehe, cmn bisa segitu,bnr kan nulisnya?? :D)