twitter


In "THE DARK KNIGHT" movie (if you've watched) I remember a dialogue between Bruce Wayne A.K.A Batman and Alfred, his loyal assistant (or maid?). Wayne was puzzled with all of brutal things done by THE JOKER, and Alfred told him his experience in Cambodia. The dialogue below is as far as I can remember.

"This bandit stole lots of diamonds. We've been looking for them all over the place but then we saw a little boy played with the valuable stone in his hand." said Alfred.

"So, what is this bandit after then?" asked Wayne, more confuse.

"Well, you see, there are some men who just wanted to see this world in chaos. They were not looking for money, for fame or anything .. they just want to make a catastrophe .. "

The sentence uttered by Alfred is the one suited with what I feel today concerning the Jakarta Bombing, couple of days ago. You know, the ones in Marriot and Ritz-Carlton Hotels (I hope you keep up with news).

Whatever reasons they have, whatever group they come from, I just can see them as bandits. Nothing more. If they called themselves as moslem extreme group, than I want to say to them, "So you guys think that you're going to heaven? Give me a break .."

There is no one, no one in this world has any right to kill another man, let alone bunch of people. This terrorist action really make me upset. Wanna know why?

Number one : I really wanna see The MU versus Indonesia All Star (even though I am not a soccer freak). Man, this is like one in a lifetime chance, even if we already know which one is the winner.

Number two : This thing will make us (me and other muslimah) again, a target of suspicion. Since the beginning, I cannot count how many people looked at me with prejudice, just because I wear longer veil than others. So many persons misjudged me .. hello??

Number Three : If this is done by moslem extremist, well congratulation; once again you guys have put all of us AGAIN as barbarian, violence-lover tribes ..

God, can we just settle down and talk about it?? This is not Jerusalem, which I can accept the fact where Palestinian still fought the Israeli. That's different story.

If this "Bozo" people want to have a war, why don't they go to war place, where they can be some advantages??

For crying out loud .. please people .. open your heart and ask yourself, "Is this what you really want?"




0 komentar: